GLR Expands to Serve Luxury and Major Hotel Brands
As a family-owned business founded by Gale Shoup and Roland Peters in 1987, GLR Inc. has focused on two main objectives – building relationships and trust. Building on these two core principles, GLR Inc. has maintained valued customer relationships for many, many years.
Now lead by Brandon Shoup and Heath Peters (sons of Gale and Roland), GLR continues to be a leading national commercial general contractor and has expanded to include hospitality services by acquiring Fort Knight, LLC in 2022. With the acquisition of FortKnight, GLR now serves many luxury and major hotel brands offering turn-key solutions for a wide range of hospitality projects including:
- Hotel and Resort Renovations without Disruptions
- Timely Conversions
- New Builds and Hotel Construction
- Project Management
- Multi-Site Campaigns
- CapEx & Facilities
- Special Projects
- Non-Union & Union
GLR Provides High-Quality Hotel Renovation Services and Solutions
Actual renovations can be as complex as demolition down to the base structural components, or as minor as replacement of new carpet, wall covering and paint. GLR excels at both. Our professional staff work closely with designers and architects to achieve the desired look and feel. We will expend any effort necessary to assure customer satisfaction. We have an established performance record in providing renovation services in both guest rooms and public areas.
- We assemble a dedicated team that is staffed with industry experts that will do the best job.
- On-site supervision on every job.
- Our focus is quality workmanship, speed, communication and lower overall costs for our clients.
- Guests come first – because keeping your guests happy is a shared objective, we take extra care to reduce construction noise, and keep our renovation crews and materials out of sight.
- Financial strength, stability and commitment ensure overall success.